Meet-the-buyer – LafargeHolcim
LafargeHolcim is looking for new solutions in CO2 footprint reduction, innovative concrete and construction process, construction waste management and reduction, quality improvement, performances monitoring, automation and digitalization.
Meet the Buyer events offer interesting opportunities for your company to get in touch with the leading enterprises in a variety of business sectors. The event is invite only and will give you the chance to have an individual one-to-one meeting with key decision makers. Join the event, establish valuable collaborations, pitch your products and services, and discuss business partnerships that can fast-forward your company’s growth.
Event time schedule (preliminary)
15:00 – Registration & Welcome
15:10 – Innovation needs, Matthieu Horgnies, R&D Solutions and Products, LafargeHolcim Innovation Center
15:20 – Q & A and Discussion
15:30 – 1-1 Meetings Between Solutions Providers and corporates.
17:00 – Corporates and Innovators Networking
What is their business?
LafargeHolcim is the global leader in building materials and solutions. LafargeHolcim operates four businesses segments: Cement, Aggregates, Ready-Mix Concrete and Solutions & Products, and hold leading positions in all regions of the globe, with around 75,000 employees in around 80 countries. LafargeHolcim experts solve the challenges that customers face around the world, whether they are building individual homes or major infrastructure projects. Demand for our materials and solutions is driven by global population growth, urbanization, improved living standards and sustainable construction. See more at https://www.lafargeholcim.com/
What are they looking for?
LafargeHolcim is looking to work with innovative companies who are either active in the construction industry or have solutions that could be applied to the industry.
LafargeHolcim is primarily looking for solutions in the following business activities:
• “CO2 neutrality”: Capture and transform CO2, use of new construction materials and/or measure, track and develop options to move towards neutrality
• “Concrete 2.0”: Enhance the properties of cement-based materials beyond the core value of structural integrity
• “Construction 2.0”: Increase use of automation, autonomous machinery and other innovative systems to construction projects
• “ Construction waste”: Avoid, minimize, reuse the waste from quarries to building sites. Propose alternatives to tackle resource scarcity
• “Real time quality control”: Monitor, test, evaluate and adjust the quality of materials across the supply chain: from raw materials to product delivery
• “Real time product demand forecast at site”: Develop and apply accurate, real time prediction of demand for product quantities and types by job site
• “Monitor performance”: Monitor performance characteristics at construction sites
• “Digital design”: Digital solutions to streamline overall project management, from design to construction
How can you apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through this link before Friday 10th January 2020 and briefly indicate the interest of your company in the Buyer’s case. For more information, you can contact Sylvie Russel at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact your regional SCALE-UP partner.